RUD Fall Protection
Ultimate Safety with RUD Fall Protection Anchorage Points – Safety working at heights
The PSA- Fall protection anchorage points PSA-VRS & PSA- INOX-STAR are not lifting points of the traditional type, they are designed as an anchorage point and used as an anchor point for personnel protection equipment. More info here.
Safety is paramount and ensuring that employees are equipped with top quality products is a vital element in safety on the job in potentially hazardous working environments. Protection anchorage points provide an ultimate safety factor by permanently attaching to structures where frequent fall protection is required.
RUD PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points have been certified successfully by the Employers Liability Insurance Association and the Building Industry (BG Bau), you can be rest assured that the standard of the RUD PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points are of an exceptional standard. Read more.
- Lifting point to be used as an anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU (Employer´s insurance association of the building industry).
- Pentagonal shape distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt
- Offers 50% higher working load limit than the DIN eye bolt
- It can be turned and adjusted to any load direction 360°
- Offers a design factor of 4:1 against damage
- 100% crack detected
- High resistance to corrosion
- Must be turned 360° when tightened
- To be used as an anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU (Employer´s insurance association of the building industry).
- Star-shaped distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt.
- The VRS-PSA is not supposed to be used permanently outdoor. For this application we recommend the PSA-INOX-Star.
- Forged, material 1.6541, high tensile quenched and tempered, 100% electro magnetic crack inspected according to En 1677-1.
- Safety factor 4:1