VLBG In Action
See our VLGB in action removing a periscope from a Second World War Sub! Can you spot the pink? http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/second-world-war-submarine-hms-alliance-has-periscopes-removed-1-4379440
The VLBG can be turned 360° and aligned to the direction of the pull. The load ring can be tilted which guarantees a full working load limit in all load directions. Complex lifts where the load has to be manoeuvred and tilted in all directions can be safely and effectively done with the use of the VLBG load ring.
- VLBG can be turned 360°
- Load ring can be tilted, guaranteeing a full working load limit in all direction
- Complete with a 100% crack detected hexagon insert socket screw for universal use of tools. The maximum lengths of the screws are adjusted in a way that a material thickness of abt. 8xM (with M8 to M30) or 5xM (with M36 to M48) can be mounted by using a hexagon nut (ISO 7084/7090).
- Adjustable load ring, Compact design
- Only one tap hole required
- Outer and inner hexhead bolt for universal tool use.